Does your dog suffer from any of these symptoms?
- Reluctance to walk on slippery surfaces
- Going up or down stairs
- Becoming selective about what to jump up on or down from
- Attempting to stand up with the front legs first
- The simple task of lying down may actually become difficult
- Running and jumping activities are often limited
- Placing an abnormal amount of weight on her front legs
- Abnormal wear on nails
- Unwillingness to initiate play or other social interactions
- Aggression toward other animals when no aggression existed before
- Aversion to being petted or brushed
- Disruption in sleep patterns
- A decrease in appetite
- House-training issues
If so, schedule an appointment to discuss them with your veterinarian. Your four legged friend may be suffering from PAIN. Let us help them with pain medications, supplements, cold laser therapy and dietary changes. They will thank you for it and you might just get your old friend back. Call 317-428-2530 or visit your pet’s portal at sherlockbonesvet.com to schedule an appointment.